Monday, January 7, 2008

Welcome and About Me

Welcome to Bean There, Done That Designs! My name is Janine Wahl and I have been scrapbooking since 2004.

Since I began, I have found a passion for creating pages and projects to the point that I have ventured into the publishing and design realm. In 2006, I made the jump into the design and teaching of class projects. I began doing this at my local scrapbook store and have had the fortune to teach at Canada's Scrapbooking Crop for Kids in Edmonton, where I taught alongside professional instructors such as freelance instructor Michelle Van Etten, Basic Greys Kelly Goree, Creative Imaginations Cheryl Mezzetti and other leading scrapbook industry designers.

As class designer and instructor, my aim for students is to create interesting and unique projects that clearly demonstrate various products and their uses, various techniques and those that greatly encourage students to tell their story. My aim for retailers is to create interest for products within your store. For manufacturers, my aim is to get the word out on the versatility, relavance and most importantly, the fun that you can have using your product!

My classes also include verbal and pictorial instructions with useful product links for furture reference, as well as supplemental materials if applicable. I also make myself available to students after the commencement of classes via email for any additional questions related to the class.

If you would like to see further information on my work in the scrapbooking industry you may view it here.

If you wish to contact me you can do so at Janine.Wahl@gmail.com

Thank you for your time and stay tuned! I will be posting class projects on a regular basis.

No comments: